A Dispensational Study of God’s Revelation to Mankind
Of this we can be most thankful; that God has not left His creatures in darkness, for The Lord has spoken! This book looks at some of the sundry times and divers manners in which God has spoken, calling attention to the changes in His program for His people. The book includes a fold-out chart to help you gain an overall perspective of these times and manners and a worksheet at the end of each lesson to help your study of God’s Word be more profitable. (90 pp.)
Table of Contents
Section 1 — The Lord Jesus Chrsit
- Introduction Of this we can be most thankful; that God has not left His creatures in darkness, ignorant and uninformed. The Lord has spoken. The Bible, the Book we hold in our hands, is the very Word of God, just as truly the Word of God as were He to speak audibly from heaven. We discover, ...
- The Person of the Lord Jesus Christ In reading any book it is good to know the author and the Bible is no exception. The Author of the Book is God and in it He has revealed Himself so that we may know Him. This knowledge is imperative and essential. In His great high-priestly prayer Jesus said, “And this is life eternal, ...
- The Work of the Lord Jesus Christ Our Lord Jesus Christ is the One referred to in Isaiah 57:15 as “the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy.” As a member of the Holy Trinity the Lord Jesus Christ was from eternity in the form of God. “But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent ...
Section 2 — God’s Messengers and their Message
- God Speaks Through Patriarchs and Prophets
- God Speaks Through His Son and the Twelve Apostles
- God Speaks Through the Apostle Paul
- God Speaks During the Tribulation and the Millennium
Section 3 — The Kingdom
- Israel’s Kingdom Hope
Section 4 — The Law
- The Law Given to Israel
Section 5 — The Nation Israel
- Israel’s Past
- Israel’s Future